Day 1: Bangkok – Siem Reap
Departure from Bangkok to Siem Reap by Bangkok Airways. Arrival in Siem Reap, transfer to hotel. Then visit to South Gate of Angkor Thom, The Great City, including: Bayon, Baphuon, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace, Leper King Terrace and Royal Enclosure. In the afternoon, visit to Angkor Wat temple and sunset on the top of Phnom Bakheng Hill. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Temple Tour
Breakfast at hotel, and then visit to Kravan, Srah rang, Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm, Chau Say Tevada and Thommonan Temples. In the afternoon, visit to Pre Rup, Mebon Oriental, Ta som, Neak Pean, Preah Khan Temples. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Sightseeing around the Angkor City
Breakfast at hotel, and then visit to Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre Temples. In the afternoon, transfer to Siem Reap airport for departure flight.
|valid now until Sep 30, 2010 Price per person in Baht|
|Salina 2*||in the heart of Siam Reap||23600||19500||18600||2100|
|Ta Phrom 3*||in the heart of Siam Reap||23700||19600||18700||2300|
|Empress Angkor 4*||7 minute from the airport||25400||20400||19600||3000|
|Apsara Angkor 4*||on the way to Intl. Airport||24900||20400||19600||3000|
|Le Meridien Angkor 5*||close by the charming Tonle Sap(great Lake)||31000||23600||22900||6200|
|Pansea 5*||on the River in the centre of Siam reap||32900||24800||24000||7300|
- Price Including: - Air tickets Bangkok - Siem Reap - Bangkok
- Accommodation in shared twin room with breakfast
- Tour and transportation in private minibus with air-con.
- Entrance fees on the archaeological site mentioned in the itinerary
- Service charge, room tax and baggage handling
- English speaking guides
- Meal: Breakfast only
- Cold water and towel during tours, Price excluding
- Visa fee for Cambodia (25 US$)
- Airport departure tax (500 baht in BKK, 25 US$ in Siem Reap)
- Personal expenses, Tip and any other than mentioned in the program.
Confirmation of room & price are subject to space availability at the time of booking only.
All rates are subject to change without prior notices.
All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation.